Emergency Dentist Appointments with Dentist Downtown Seattle
Whether it is a tooth that’s been knocked out, tooth pain, or your mouth is hurting, you may need to emergency dental care. Open on Saturdays and offering same-day appointments, Dentist Downtown Seattle dentists are experienced at handling emergency and urgent dental care to alleviate your pain and restore the functionality of your teeth.
If you are experiencing pain or need emergency dental services, we will find the earliest available appoint with an experienced dentist. Often we can schedule your emergency dental care for the same day, so call us immediately when you can’t wait days or weeks for a regular appointment.
Seattle Emergency Dentist Visit or Emergency Room Visit?
Emergency room physicians and health providers specialize in treating medical emergencies, but that expertise does not extend to dental care. When you have a medical emergency or suffered a trauma such as a car accident or head injury that includes tooth damage or loss, you should visit the emergency room for medical care and then see your dentist for dental care. If you are suffering from tooth pain, have damaged or knocked out a tooth, or previous dental work has become a painful problem, you should make an emergency dentist visit. When a dental emergency happens, call Dentist Downtown Seattle at (206) 362-9110.
What Are Some Common Dental Emergencies?
- Abscesses - Abscesses can be excruciating and occur when the root of a tooth becomes infected, and symptoms include fever, swelling, pain, oozing gums, and other more painful symptoms.
- Cracked or Broken Teeth - If you crack or break your teeth, you may develop an infection. Contact our downtown Seattle dental office at (206) 362-9110 without delay. Not seeking prompt emergency dental care can lead to a more serious issue.
- Lost, Loose, or Broken Crowns - If you’ve lost a crown, or if it’s become loose or broken we can provide you with a replacement so that your tooth doesn’t become infected or damaged further.
- Knocked-out Teeth - If one or more of your teeth have been knocked out, try to replace them in
their sockets immediately. If you can’t, place it in a glass of milk and call for an emergency
dental appointment for treatment.
- Lost or Loose Fillings - A filling covers a hole in your tooth, and if you’ve lost one or they’ve loosened, you could end up in a lot of pain, and you should schedule an appointment for replacement fillings.
- Severe Swelling of the Face or Gums - If your face or your gums are swollen or inflamed you may need immediate emergency dental care and should call Dentist Downtown Seattle immediately.
- Severe Toothaches - Pain and inflammation are the body’s signal that something is very wrong. Don’t suffer longer than you need to when you can make an emergency dental appointment.
Make Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments in the Downtown Seattle Area
You’ll find Dentist Downtown Seattle (located at 2045 Westlake Ave., Seattle, WA 98121 – in the triangle of Lenora Street, 7 th Avenue, and Westlake Avenue) - equipped and eager to manage the emergency dental care of the Seattle metro area Monday through Saturday with same-day appointments. Don’t hesitate to call Dentist Downtown Seattle at (206) 362-9110 to make an appointment. New patients can get an office tour, see a list of our services, download patient forms, and request appointments for Monday through Saturday online.
Learn More About Dental Care:
If you would like to learn more about dental terms, procedures, and oral health you can visit: